- Best Practice Standards for Indexing Land Record Instruments – best practice standards to facilitate consistent indexing of land records and other instruments.
- Digging Deep – a guide to cemetery and burial law.
- Guide to Vermont’s Town Clerks, Treasurers and County Clerks – contact information and office hours for town clerks, treasurers and county clerks and indicates the hours when lister records and zoning records are available in each town.
- Isn't There a Law About That? – a guide to finding Vermont law designed for citizens and local officials. (Vermont Institute for Government 1999).
- It’s Your Turn: A Call to Public Office – an introduction to locally elected positions (Vermont Institute for Government 1997).
- Justice of the Peace Guide – a review of the role and functions of Vermont’s justices of the peace and the laws that apply to them.
- Municipal Law Basics – a resource for local officials and members of the public who want to better understand the legal context of municipal government.
- Tuneups for Towns – a checklist for town officials to help ensure that the town is complying with the many state laws that apply to our local governments.
- Who’s Who in Local Government – a short list of municipal officials and their functions.