The Elections Division provides access to records from all years prior to the current biennium within our lobbyist database. For information from the current biennium, please visit “Employers: Current Biennium.”
This data is unofficial and informational only. For official information, please refer to the public records on file with the Office of the Secretary of State.
View a list of all currently registered employers (Excel).
Search Lobbyist Employers (Previous Years)
- Enter the name of the lobbyist employer in the blank below and then click the “Retrieve Information” button.
- Matching occurs from the beginning of the employer name and continues for as many letters as you specify.
- More matches can be generated by entering only the first few letters of employer name.
- Capitalization does not matter, but exact spelling does.
- For Vermont, use the abbreviation “VT.” In most cases, “association” is abbreviated “assn.”